PUBLISHED: 00:15 26 March 2010 | UPDATED: 16:58 20 February 2013
Brighten up your look with new shades for spring
1. Dior Gaucho palettes for lips and eyes 42.00, Selfridges.
2. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place coral lipstick, 16.00.
3. Must-have nail colour of the season, Minted, 6.29, Revlon.
4. Benefit all that shimmers; Lust Duster Trio from Benefit at John Lewis 27.00.
5. Illamasqua does cutting edge colour like no other brand. Check out these deliciously different nail varnishes from the Pastel Nail Varnish Collection that slot perfectly into the new vogue for pastels, 12.50 each.
6. Urban Decay Stardust Eyeshadows, 13.50. An explosion of prismatic sparkle against a wash of pretty colour will put a twinkle in your (and maybe someone elses?) eye.
7. Boots No7 Stay Perfect Lip Lacquer 6ml 9.75 for perfect colour that lasts up to eight hours. Available in Nectar Lovely Pink, Day Dreamer, Flamenco Red, Plumberry and Sugar Mauve.
8. LOccitanes gorgeous new Peony Lip and Cheek Water, 9.50 is just the thing to bring a rosy blush to the cheeks and lips.
9. Bobbi Brown Cabana Corals California Coral Pot Rouge, 16.50
Selfridges: 0800 123 400
Estee Lauder: 0870 034 2444
Revlon: 0207 391 7400
John Lewis: 0161 491 4040
Urban Decay: www.urbandecay.com
Boots No 7: 0845 124 4545
L'Occitane: 0207 907 0301
Bobbi Brown: 0870 034 2988