Natural beauty with organic cosmetics
PUBLISHED: 08:31 29 April 2010 | UPDATED: 17:06 20 February 2013
Go green with the latest in organic cosmetics
1. Ojon hair care, from 18, John Lewis.
2. Melvita, Frances largest organic skincare range has now been launched
online in the UK. Check out Marion Cotillards favourite organics. Face care from around 14.
3. Dr Bronners Magic Soaps contain no foaming agents, thickeners, preservatives and dyes and only use 100% recycled bottles and containers, from 2.99 at Waitrose.
4. Madara Moonflower tinting fluid is the lighter alternative to foundation with colour and shimmer from natural plant minerals and mica, 21.50, Amarya, Knutsford.
5. Sacred Nature by [ comfort zone ] face cream 50ml 45.00 is sheer organic advanced care coupled with pleasure for the senses, Sienna Spa, Radisson Hotel.
6. Laver Intensive Relax Splash. Two-phase toner to refresh and moisturise skin, 16.50, Amarya, Knutsford.
7. Trilogy Everything balm, 12, On the Eighth Day, Manchester.
8. Liz Earle Mineral Sun Cream with SPF20 has all the benefits of conventional, synthetic sunscreens, plus it is unfragranced so that it can reduce the possibility of skin sensitivity from 6.50 for 30ml at John Lewis.
9. Jurlique Fruit Enzyme Exfoliator, a fruitbased facial treatment that helps to exfoliate skin with natural enzymes and indigenous Australian extracts Space NK, 30.
Melvita: 0800 138 7045
Dr Bronner's: 0845 072 5825
Madara: 01557 870 564
Comfort Zone: 01827 280 080
Laver: 01557 870 568
Liz Earle: 01983 813 913