About Living Edge
Living Edge is the lifestyle magazine for those living in and around South Manchester.
Packed with local features on fashion, food, culture and all the fundamentals needed to land yourself a luscious life, this monthly publication never fails to inform and delight.
In every issue we give readers the low-down on where to shop and what to buy as well as great ideas for transforming their property. Expect an entertainment guide and exclusive columns from local experts.
Oh and just when you thought it couldn't get better - Living Edge is brought to you by Archant Life, the UK's market leading magazine publishers.
Newsletter Sign Up
- How to give a child a Christmas with The Toy Appeal
- Joe McFadden on his role in Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
- Kunal Trehan - founder of Touched Interiors
- Food profile - Lost and Found, Knutsford
- Nigel Slater’s Toast comes to The Lowry
- Hanna Miraftab on her wedding day and honeymoon
- Win a Christmas tree and decorations from Bents
- Theatre review - On Your Feet, Palace Theatre Manchester
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Theatre review - The Exorcist, Manchester Opera House