About Living Edge
Living Edge is the lifestyle magazine for those living in and around South Manchester.
Packed with local features on fashion, food, culture and all the fundamentals needed to land yourself a luscious life, this monthly publication never fails to inform and delight.
In every issue we give readers the low-down on where to shop and what to buy as well as great ideas for transforming their property. Expect an entertainment guide and exclusive columns from local experts.
Oh and just when you thought it couldn't get better - Living Edge is brought to you by Archant Life, the UK's market leading magazine publishers.
Newsletter Sign Up
- The story behind The Maiden, The Mother & Crone Interiors
- Short break - The Low Wood Bay Resort & Spa, Windermere
- Food profile - The Inn at Huxley
- A look ahead to the Keith Haring exhibition at Tate Liverpool
- Nellie K - Manchester based upholsterer
- Hanna Miraftab on the Spice Girls and taking a break from the Housewives
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Win Weekend tickets to Rewind North
- A weekend in London promises so much.
- Theatre review - Admissions at The Lowry