About Living Edge
Living Edge is the lifestyle magazine for those living in and around South Manchester.
Packed with local features on fashion, food, culture and all the fundamentals needed to land yourself a luscious life, this monthly publication never fails to inform and delight.
In every issue we give readers the low-down on where to shop and what to buy as well as great ideas for transforming their property. Expect an entertainment guide and exclusive columns from local experts.
Oh and just when you thought it couldn't get better - Living Edge is brought to you by Archant Life, the UK's market leading magazine publishers.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Theatre review - Doctor Doolittle The Musical, The Lowry, Salford
- Theatre review - Cinderella at Manchester Opera House
- Holiday properties - Monte Rei Golf & Country Club, Algarve, Portugal
- Review: Wicked @ Palace Theatre Manchester
- Hanna Miraftab on winter getaways and Christmas plans
- Food profile - Peter Street Kitchen, Manchester
- Jo Malone on her five year hiatus and her new project: Jo Loves
- Win a jewellery-making kit from Cast
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Theatre review - Benidorm Live at Manchester Opera House