Al fresco dining products
PUBLISHED: 18:42 29 July 2010 | UPDATED: 17:38 20 February 2013
Summer is here so now's the time to enjoy the taste of al fresco dining
1. This picnic table condiment set, 14.96 from Drinkstuff makes a fun addition to a barbecue at home.
2. If you're heading out on a picnic pack this Rainforest Waterproof Picnic Blanket, 13.99 from The Gifted Penguin.
3. These Emma Bridgewater 'Black Toast' melamine bowls, 8, beaker, 4 and dinner plates, 8 are great for dining outside whether it's a casual affair at home or a picnic.
4. This large bamboo lantern, 24.95 by Lily and Lime, is perfect for lighting pathways or hanging from trees in the garden.
5. This barbeque sword is the perfect addition for cooking up a storm in the garden, 16.99 from Drinkstuff.
6. Keep your wine cool in this funky flower design wine bottle tote, 15.99 from Soulful Toaster.
7. Keep drinks hot or cool in these stylish retro thermos flasks, 17.50, by Rose and Grey.
8. Cook up a storm on this Whitstable Barbeque, 21 from ECOutlet, a portable but lightweight barbecue inspired by fishermen who would heat some of their catch cooked
over coals in a scuttle.
9. This turquoise acrylic jug, 19.25 and matching tumblers, 4.25 or wine glasses, 6.25 add an on-trend look for summer dining. Available from Berry Red.
Drinkstuff: 0845 313 3352, www.drinkstuff.com
The Gifted Penguin: 01642 763000, www.giftedpenguin.co.uk
Emma Bridgewater: 0844 243 9266, www.emmabridgewater.co.uk
Lily and Lime: 0844 800 8867, www.lilyandlime.co.uk
Soulful Toaster: www.soulful-toaster.co.uk
Rose and Grey: 0560 311 3405, www.roseandgrey.co.uk
ECOutlet: 0207 272 7233, www.ecoutlet.co.uk
Berry Red: 01432 274805, www.berryred.co.uk