RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Living Edge using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Wilde Collective is taking interior design into the future with virtual reality
- Meet Alfie the pug – the therapy pet who brings joy to hundreds of poorly children
- Hanna Kinsella on her plans for Christmas 2020
- Food Review: Home by Nico
- When will you put your tree up this Christmas?
- From Chester with love: these subscription boxes are filled with locally made goodies
- Altrincham: The home of independents
- Interiors trend 2020: houseplants
- Lockdown needn’t mean sacrificing fine dining, when you can enjoy Northcote in your own home