RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Living Edge using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- How Manchester has come together in the face of COVID-19
- Winners of the Living Edge Schools Art Competition revealed
- Top video chat apps to stay connected with friends and family during self-isolation
- Wilmslow social media influencer Isabela Fernandez on beating the bullies
- Real Housewives star Hanna Kinsella on working out and being able to smile in the time of Covid-19
- 6 ways to make the most out of self isolation
- Things to do in the garden during self-isolation
- Cheshire - still open for business
- Stage shows, musicals and concerts you can watch online now for free
- Review: Back to the Future the Musical at Manchester Opera House