RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Living Edge using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Designs for Life by Cottage, Timperley
- Diana Vickers on her role in The Entertainer
- Theatre review - Curtains, Palace Theatre Manchester
- Behind the scenes at Zymurgorium gin distillery in Manchester
- An Auld Scottish Tradition: Christmas at The Balmoral
- Hanna Miraftab on women in business
- Thom Hetherington - Founder and CEO of Manchester Art Fair
- Theatre review - & Juliet, Manchester Opera House
- Win a spa break for two at Carden Park
- Win a RevAir hairdryer worth £359