RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Living Edge using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Holiday destinations - Seychelles
- Food profile - Dakota Grill, Manchester
- David Tragen - designer and artist based in Ashley
- Theatre review - Amélie the Musical, Manchester Opera House
- Take a trip to Alderley Edge and Wilmslow
- Reproductive Health Group on the issues surrounding Male Infertility
- Hanna Miraftab on her summer plans and foodie fun
- Manchester Stock Exchange building to converted into luxury boutique hotel
- Zeri Cheetham-Karcz shares her tips on planning the perfect hen party
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?