RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Living Edge using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- Reasons to celebrate Lopping Hall in Loughton
- Liverpool ONE prepares for invasion of the dinosaurs
- Interview with jeweller to the stars Jennifer Gibson
- Hannah Miraftab on what lies ahead for her in 2020
- Comedian Stephen Bailey heads to Manchester
- Most Curious wedding show heads to Manchester
- Theatre review - Band of Gold at The Lowry, Salford