RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Living Edge using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Spend a day in Manchester
- Karen Schnauffer on the latest developments in Pre-Implantation Genetic Testing.
- Theatre review - Abigail’s Party, The Opera House Manchester
- Katherine Parkinson to star in Home, I’m Darling at The Lowry
- Spa review - HydraFacial at Re-Enhance, Hale
- Rachel Ward - Hale’s Instagram influencer
- LivingEdge School Arts Competition 2019
- Theatre review - The Girl on the Train at The Lowry, Salford
- Hanna Miraftab on the Persian New Year
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?