RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Living Edge using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Short break - The Marylebone
- Hanna Miraftab on romance and giving back
- Egg harvesting can help you wait for the right time to start a family
- Anita Dobson comes to Manchester with the musical tour of Annie
- Spa review - QMS Oxygen Facial, The Lowry Hotel Spa
- Food profile - Sunday lunch at George’s, Worsley
- Dating tips with Ultimate Matchmaker Lara Asprey
- Win a bottle of Seksy beauty perfume
- Theatre review - Jersey Boys, Palace Theatre Manchester
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?