RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Living Edge using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Hanna Miraftab on a happy and healthy New Year
- Pilates at Clinic Equilibrium, Bowdon
- Suzy Page Events annual fundraising lunch in aid of Once Upon a Smile
- Theatre review - The Rocky Horror Show, Manchester Opera House
- Hanna Miraftab on TV stardom and business success
- Win jewellery from the ADORE Jewellery collection at Ernest Jones, Trafford Centre
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?