RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Living Edge using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Float away… We test out floation tanks in Altrincham
- Theatre review - The Book of Mormon at Palace Theatre, Manchester
- Food profile - Grand Pacific, Manchester
- Why filmmakers and TV production companies are heading to Cheshire
- Spa review - EDS, Destination Skin, Manchester
- Theatre review - Club Tropicana, Manchester Opera House
- Hanna Miraftab on her hen party plans
- A look ahead to Pub in the Park in Knutsford
- Will Young heads to Knutsford for Pub in the Park
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?