RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Living Edge using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
- What are Cheshire’s favourite cocktails?
- 7 of the best ways to keep fit at home
- How you can deal with anxiety
- What to do in your garden in July
- Abbey Manchester football students showcase skills during lockdown
- What you need to know when buying art
- Why’s it worth owning a vintage watch
- How gardens can add value to a property
- Car review: Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio