If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Short break - The Marylebone
- Hanna Miraftab on romance and giving back
- Egg harvesting can help you wait for the right time to start a family
- Anita Dobson comes to Manchester with the musical tour of Annie
- Spa review - QMS Oxygen Facial, The Lowry Hotel Spa
- Food profile - Sunday lunch at George’s, Worsley
- Dating tips with Ultimate Matchmaker Lara Asprey
- Win a bottle of Seksy beauty perfume
- Theatre review - Jersey Boys, Palace Theatre Manchester
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?