If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
- Wilde Collective is taking interior design into the future with virtual reality
- Meet Alfie the pug – the therapy pet who brings joy to hundreds of poorly children
- Hanna Kinsella on her plans for Christmas 2020
- Food Review: Home by Nico
- When will you put your tree up this Christmas?
- From Chester with love: these subscription boxes are filled with locally made goodies
- Altrincham: The home of independents
- Interiors trend 2020: houseplants
- Lockdown needn’t mean sacrificing fine dining, when you can enjoy Northcote in your own home