If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via email@example.com.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Designs for Life by Cottage, Timperley
- Diana Vickers on her role in The Entertainer
- Theatre review - Curtains, Palace Theatre Manchester
- Behind the scenes at Zymurgorium gin distillery in Manchester
- An Auld Scottish Tradition: Christmas at The Balmoral
- Hanna Miraftab on women in business
- Thom Hetherington - Founder and CEO of Manchester Art Fair
- Theatre review - & Juliet, Manchester Opera House
- Win a spa break for two at Carden Park
- Win a RevAir hairdryer worth £359