If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Spend a day in Manchester
- Karen Schnauffer on the latest developments in Pre-Implantation Genetic Testing.
- Theatre review - Abigail’s Party, The Opera House Manchester
- Katherine Parkinson to star in Home, I’m Darling at The Lowry
- Spa review - HydraFacial at Re-Enhance, Hale
- Rachel Ward - Hale’s Instagram influencer
- LivingEdge School Arts Competition 2019
- Theatre review - The Girl on the Train at The Lowry, Salford
- Hanna Miraftab on the Persian New Year
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?