If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
- Holiday Destinations - Lübeck
- Food profile - Three Little Words, Manchester
- Tom Harrington - designing the magic of Christmas across homes in Cheshire
- Take a trip to Hale
- Strictly star Craig Revel Horwood on his panto role as the Wicked Queen
- Getting fit with Barrecore in Alderley Edge
- Hanna Miraftab on promoting children’s oral health
- Theatre review - Snow White at Manchester Opera House
- Theatre review - SIX the Musical, The Lowry Theatre, Salford
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?