If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Holiday destinations - Seychelles
- Food profile - Dakota Grill, Manchester
- David Tragen - designer and artist based in Ashley
- Theatre review - Amélie the Musical, Manchester Opera House
- Take a trip to Alderley Edge and Wilmslow
- Reproductive Health Group on the issues surrounding Male Infertility
- Hanna Miraftab on her summer plans and foodie fun
- Manchester Stock Exchange building to converted into luxury boutique hotel
- Zeri Cheetham-Karcz shares her tips on planning the perfect hen party
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?