Beauty must-haves for Autumn
PUBLISHED: 08:35 03 September 2010 | UPDATED: 17:47 20 February 2013
Look your best this autumn with these top beauty products
1. Jurlique has been celebrating 25 years of its best-selling recovery gel with this anniversary edition, 90 from Space NK. Infused with the organic herbal extracts of daisy, rose, calendula, elder and marshmallow, herbal recovery gel offers an SOS solution for tired, overworked skin.
2. Nail enamels are one way of capturing a trend without having to spend a fortune. Check out the catwalk-inspired new collection from Revlon which includes this must-have matte nail
enamel in Ruby Ribbon, 6.29 from Boots.
3. Celebs like Dannii Minogue are big fans of Ark's new pre-cleanse. Just apply Ark Remove pre-skin cleanse with dry hands on dry skin and massage over skin before adding water, then rinsing off for ultra-clean skin. 22.75. Available at www.arkskincare.com
4. Enjoy a quick fix beauty boost with the five minute face mask, 5.99 by Good Things, from Boots.
5. REN's ClearCalm3 range has been formulated to combat and prevent blemishes with advanced bio active formulations that are Clean and effective and promote long-term skin health. Therange offers a hi-tech and effective solution for those who suffer with problem skin but without the usual harshness experienced with synthetic anti-blemish products 18-28.
6. Tess Daly Beauty Daly Glamour Face, 19.50, Marks and Spencer.
7. Masquerade is the name of the new season's colours from Smashbox. cosmetics, which includes this gorgeous eye palette, 35, from Debenhams.
8. Rock 'n' roll looks with Bobbi Brown's limited edition Denim and Rose, palette, 45, from House of Fraser.
Bobbi Brown: 0800 054 2988 www.bobbibrown.co.uk
Good Things: www.goodthingsbeauty.com
Laura Mercier: www.lauramercier.com
Marks and Spencer: 0161 831 7341
Ren: 0207 724 2900 www.ren.com