About Living Edge
Living Edge is the lifestyle magazine for those living in and around South Manchester.
Packed with local features on fashion, food, culture and all the fundamentals needed to land yourself a luscious life, this monthly publication never fails to inform and delight.
In every issue we give readers the low-down on where to shop and what to buy as well as great ideas for transforming their property. Expect an entertainment guide and exclusive columns from local experts.
Oh and just when you thought it couldn't get better - Living Edge is brought to you by Archant Life, the UK's market leading magazine publishers.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Win tickets to Cirque du Soleil’s OVO in Manchester
- Theatre review - An Officer and a Gentleman the musical, Manchester Opera House
- Candice Brown - Football, Baking, Lipstick and Heels
- Meet the chef - Joe Liptrot, Cottons Hotel and Spa, Knutsford
- Rachel Bishop on 25 years at Moorcroft
- Ester Dee on jumpsuits and going make-up free
- All you need to know about injectables and filler technology in facial treatment
- Restaurant review - Pier Eight at The Lowry Centre, Salford
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Theatre review – Dusty the Musical at The Lowry Theatre, Salford