About Living Edge
Living Edge is the lifestyle magazine for those living in and around South Manchester.
Packed with local features on fashion, food, culture and all the fundamentals needed to land yourself a luscious life, this monthly publication never fails to inform and delight.
In every issue we give readers the low-down on where to shop and what to buy as well as great ideas for transforming their property. Expect an entertainment guide and exclusive columns from local experts.
Oh and just when you thought it couldn't get better - Living Edge is brought to you by Archant Life, the UK's market leading magazine publishers.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Theatre review - Mary Stuart, The Lowry Theatre, Salford Quays
- Some helpful points on surrogacy and UK law
- Theatre review - The Winslow Boy, The Lowry
- Ester Dee on toy cars and trips to the zoo
- Spa review - Spa at the Lowry Hotel, Manchester
- Food profile - Australasia, Manchester
- Business profile - Revive UK
- Interview - Heather Small, Voice of M People
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Theatre review - Hairspray, Manchester Opera House