About Living Edge
Living Edge is the lifestyle magazine for those living in and around South Manchester.
Packed with local features on fashion, food, culture and all the fundamentals needed to land yourself a luscious life, this monthly publication never fails to inform and delight.
In every issue we give readers the low-down on where to shop and what to buy as well as great ideas for transforming their property. Expect an entertainment guide and exclusive columns from local experts.
Oh and just when you thought it couldn't get better - Living Edge is brought to you by Archant Life, the UK's market leading magazine publishers.
Newsletter Sign Up
- Ester Dee on loving life, loving Cheshire and loving yourself
- Dr Nyla on her plans to extend the Medispa clinics across the UK
- Professor Luciano Nardo, The Reproductive Health Group
- Celebrating twenty years of Living Edge magazine
- Review: National Theatre Macbeth national tour 2018 at The Lowry
- Win £100 to spend at Forever Unique
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Theatre review - Rock of Ages at Manchester Opera House
- Michael Nardone and Kirsty Besterman and Rufus Norris on the National Theatre tour of Macbeth
- Theatre review - Matilda the Musical, Palace Theatre Manchester