RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Living Edge using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Win tickets to Cirque du Soleil’s OVO in Manchester
- Theatre review - An Officer and a Gentleman the musical, Manchester Opera House
- Candice Brown - Football, Baking, Lipstick and Heels
- Meet the chef - Joe Liptrot, Cottons Hotel and Spa, Knutsford
- Rachel Bishop on 25 years at Moorcroft
- Ester Dee on jumpsuits and going make-up free
- All you need to know about injectables and filler technology in facial treatment
- Restaurant review - Pier Eight at The Lowry Centre, Salford
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Theatre review – Dusty the Musical at The Lowry Theatre, Salford