RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Living Edge using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Ester Dee on loving life, loving Cheshire and loving yourself
- Dr Nyla on her plans to extend the Medispa clinics across the UK
- Professor Luciano Nardo, The Reproductive Health Group
- Celebrating twenty years of Living Edge magazine
- Review: National Theatre Macbeth national tour 2018 at The Lowry
- Win £100 to spend at Forever Unique
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Theatre review - Rock of Ages at Manchester Opera House
- Michael Nardone and Kirsty Besterman and Rufus Norris on the National Theatre tour of Macbeth
- Theatre review - Matilda the Musical, Palace Theatre Manchester