RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Living Edge using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Theatre review - Million Dollar Quartet, Palace Theatre Manchester
- Theatre review - The Crucible, Manchester Opera House
- Meet the Chef - Garry Banim, The Wine Kitchen, Lymm
- Celebrity interview - Howard Jones
- Business profile - Hale Acupuncture Clinic
- Meet Dr Jonquille Chantrey of Expert Aesthetics, Alderley Edge
- 5 must-have beauty products for Summer 2017
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Win tickets to the Ideal Home Show at EventCity, Manchester
- Win tickets to Pride & Prejudice at Gawsworth Hall