RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Living Edge using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Theatre review - Mary Stuart, The Lowry Theatre, Salford Quays
- Some helpful points on surrogacy and UK law
- Theatre review - The Winslow Boy, The Lowry
- Ester Dee on toy cars and trips to the zoo
- Spa review - Spa at the Lowry Hotel, Manchester
- Food profile - Australasia, Manchester
- Business profile - Revive UK
- Interview - Heather Small, Voice of M People
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Theatre review - Hairspray, Manchester Opera House