RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Living Edge using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Holiday properties - Monte Rei Golf & Country Club, Algarve, Portugal
- Review: Wicked @ Palace Theatre Manchester
- Hanna Miraftab on winter getaways and Christmas plans
- Food profile - Peter Street Kitchen, Manchester
- Jo Malone on her five year hiatus and her new project: Jo Loves
- Win a jewellery-making kit from Cast
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Theatre review - Benidorm Live at Manchester Opera House
- Specialist Dog Training Services in Manchester
- Theatre review - Matthew Bourne’s Swan Lake, The Lowry, Salford