RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Living Edge using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- The Jacksons head north after Glastonbury Festival
- Theatre review - La Cage Aux Folles at The Lowry, Salford
- 3 books to read this summer
- 9 great items to improve your bathroom
- Inject a little style into his life, with these perfect picks for his man cave.
- Food profile - Brasserie Abode, Manchester
- Holiday Destinations - Sicily
- Business profile - See-Saw Lingerie, Hale
- Record crowds attend Boodles May Festival
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?