RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Living Edge using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Theatre review - Running Wild, The Lowry, Salford
- Holiday Destinations - Vancouver
- Food profile - Cote Brasserie, Hale
- Education profile - Withington Girls’ School
- Kilian Hennessy launches new fragrance: Black Phantom, Memento Mori
- Business profile - 205 On Ashley, Hale
- Theatre review - Silver Lining, The Lowry
- Business profile - Branches of Warrington
- Actor Andy Moss on Hollyoaks and Ghost the Musical
- LivingEdge School Arts Competition 2017