RSS Feeds, widgets and other tools
You can get the latest from Living Edge using RSS feeds, a simple way to keep up with the news or with the subjects that matter most to you.
You can use these feeds in a number of ways. Some web browsers and some mobile phones will allow you to monitor the feeds as a simple way of keeping up with the latest developments.
There are also specialised web services and software applications which let you monitor our feeds alongside feeds from other websites. Examples are The Old Reader (a web service) and FeedDemon (a piece of software).
We offer the following RSS feed:
Newsletter Sign Up
- Ester Dee on the Summer Holidays
- Food profile - Lunya, Manchester
- Ann Lee celebrates 28 years of Crissan in Cheadle Hulme
- Meet the Chef - Tyrone Blake, Blue Smoke on the Bay, Windermere
- Business profile - Rural and Country
- Short break - Rosewood, Holborn, London
- Rita Simons comes to the Palace Theatre as Paulette Bonafonte in Legally Blonde The Musical
- Knutsford Royal May Day 2018 - photo special
- Artist profile - Ben Kelly
- The Alchemist launch the Wizard’s Apprentice Master Class