If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page. If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact the Independent Press Standards Organisation, Gate House, 1 Farringdon Street, London, EC4M 7LG. Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Win tickets to Cirque du Soleil’s OVO in Manchester
- Theatre review - An Officer and a Gentleman the musical, Manchester Opera House
- Candice Brown - Football, Baking, Lipstick and Heels
- Meet the chef - Joe Liptrot, Cottons Hotel and Spa, Knutsford
- Rachel Bishop on 25 years at Moorcroft
- Ester Dee on jumpsuits and going make-up free
- All you need to know about injectables and filler technology in facial treatment
- Restaurant review - Pier Eight at The Lowry Centre, Salford
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Theatre review – Dusty the Musical at The Lowry Theatre, Salford