If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Holiday properties - Monte Rei Golf & Country Club, Algarve, Portugal
- Review: Wicked @ Palace Theatre Manchester
- Hanna Miraftab on winter getaways and Christmas plans
- Food profile - Peter Street Kitchen, Manchester
- Jo Malone on her five year hiatus and her new project: Jo Loves
- Win a jewellery-making kit from Cast
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Theatre review - Benidorm Live at Manchester Opera House
- Specialist Dog Training Services in Manchester
- Theatre review - Matthew Bourne’s Swan Lake, The Lowry, Salford