If things go wrong...
We are committed to abiding by the Society of Editors Code of Practice. If you think we have got it wrong, please let us know by contacting us using our main contact page.
If you have a complaint which can’t be resolved by our editor please contact:
Independent Press Standards Organisation,
1 Farringdon Street,
Tel: 0300 123 2220 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about IPSO and its regulations can be found at www.ipso.co.uk
Newsletter Sign Up
- Ester Dee on loving life, loving Cheshire and loving yourself
- Dr Nyla on her plans to extend the Medispa clinics across the UK
- Professor Luciano Nardo, The Reproductive Health Group
- Celebrating twenty years of Living Edge magazine
- Review: National Theatre Macbeth national tour 2018 at The Lowry
- Win £100 to spend at Forever Unique
- What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Theatre review - Rock of Ages at Manchester Opera House
- Michael Nardone and Kirsty Besterman and Rufus Norris on the National Theatre tour of Macbeth
- Theatre review - Matilda the Musical, Palace Theatre Manchester